Thursday, April 5, 2012

HTC One X vs HTC EVO 4G LTE



Now that Sprint has unveiled their version of the HTC One X, called the HTC EVO 4G LTE, let's see who's on top of the world right now. I'm going to list many features of the phone to compare and based this off of my thinking and what I've read on the net since last night. Let's Go!!!!


HTC One X HTC EVO 4G LTE
Design:  All white unibody x All black with red accents
and silver trim
Screen: 4.7-inch Super LCD2 display x 4.7-inch Super LCD2 display x
Processor:  Qualcomm S4 processor at 1.5 GHz x Qualcomm S4 processor at 1.5 GHz x
Camera: F2.0 8mm wide-angle optics x F2.0 8mm wide-angle optics x
Software: Ice Cream Sandwich and Sense 4 x Ice Cream Sandwich and Sens 4 x
Audio:  Beat by Dre x Beat by Dre x
Battery: 1800mah 2000mah removable x
Storage:  16gb 16gb and sd card slot x
Other:  HD Voice x


In my honest opinion, the One X is so different from what HTC has done in the past, that a lot of folks would rather have this version. But on the other hand, the EVO 4G LTE stays true to the EVO spirit and has the kickstand back, that might swayed the OG EVO owners to stay HTC versus getting the Galaxy Nexus or waiting to see if Samsung brings the SGIII to Sprint.

I'm staying with Sprint cause I like the style of the EVO. I kinda wished for more red accents but since I'll be on Sprint, I have a bigger battery and a micro sd slot.

Update: I forgot to mention that the EVO 4G LTE is going to come with Google Wallet also.




No comments:

Post a Comment