Monday, April 23, 2012

Rumor: Sprint releasing HTC EVO 4G LTE on May 18th



That phone up above ^^^^^^^^ could possibly be in my paws on May 18th. That's right my friends, a Sprint insider has told a friend at Androidandme that a May 18th release date is imminent. This rumor does follow up a rumor posted by Phonedog last week regarding that magical release date.

We all know that a pre-order date was established for May 7th. It will be priced nicely at $199.99 like all high end phones at Sprint.

I've read alot about the availability of LTE when the new EVO comes out, but will that stop you from upgrading or coming to Sprint? The best going for Sprint right now is their unlimited data plan. NOBODY can beat it right now. I'm curious to see if that will change when Sprint's Network Vision is completed in 2014. Personally, I'm a tech enthusiast and I will have this beauty in my hands on May 18th or in June.

Props to: Androidandme

No comments:

Post a Comment