Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Leaked photos ahead on today's announement



Our friends over at Droid-Life managed to get some leaded photos of the upcoming HTC EVO One. As we see, Android Central's tip was right in that phone will have a black/red combo scheme, with a kickstand too. I don't mind the color scheme, but it does look like the past EVO's in style. I was hoping yesterday's leaked press shot was just a fake as I like the new look HTC is going with. We've all heard about the insides of this beast, which should help sales if they plan on keeping the EVO look.

I can't wait to finally see it in all its glory this evening. I will be glued to my screen and will report back with my thoughts tonight. More screen shots below.

Props to: Droid-Life
   htc evo one

htc evo one

No comments:

Post a Comment